I’m so, SO excited to introduce you to today’s MH crush: Jacquelyn Clark of Lark & Linen!
I first met Jacquelyn when we were both on a Blogpodium panel in Toronto a number of years ago, and have been following each other ever since! We had an instant connection and she’s always been so supportive of one another. I’m so grateful for her, my fellow Canadian blogger!
She’s super sweet and I’ve loved following along with her journey as she worked at Style Me Pretty Living and launched her own interior design business, Lark & Linen Interior Design. Her clean, fresh aesthetic always catches my eye. Jacquelyn’s work and photos are absolutely stunning as you can see here!
I promise you’ll love following her too! Her style is fresh, genuine and authentic! I gasp every time she uploads a new photo or post — it’s that good!
Here’s a quick collection of my ten things to note about Jacquelyn!
1. She’s Canadian girl.
2. Eye for design is always on point.
3. Loves gooooood wallpaper. A girl after my own heart!
4. Her office is one of my absolute favorites.
5. Loves to travel. Her Instagram photos are stunning.
6. She has a fresh take on recipes. They always look delicious!
7. Her sweet, kind nature shines through her photos.
8. All of those light, bright spaces with pops of texture on her feed? Beautiful.
9. Three words: Sage the Doodle
10. I look forward to seeing photos of her upcoming summer wedding!
I’m heading to Toronto at the end of March, and so excited to meet up and catch up with Jacquelyn! Can’t wait to get all her recommendations on the best places to see and eat. Can’t wait to see you, Jacquelyn! xo!!!