Happy New Year!!! I hope you all had a great holiday and amazing Christmas! I can’t believe it’s all said and done! We had quite the two weeks! We moved into our new house 3 days before Christmas and had everything up and ready- including the Christmas tree and most of our Christmas decor! I don’t know how we did it! Lots of help from loved ones and pure joy and motivation gets the job done!
We celebrated with friends and family. Ate a lot. Hosted our first Christmas Eve lunch AND New Years Day brunch! Troy and I were overwhelmed with the love that filled our new home! We are so thankful and blessed to end off 2012 with such milestones and start 2013 with pure excitement! I am over and beyond looking forward to 2013, welcoming our little princess and starting new memories and goals! I hope you all had a wonderful time with the ones you love, celebrating what’s most important!
Happy 2013!! It will be the BEST year!
Here are some snapshots from our Christmas and NY. With some answers to questions asked on Instagram– @doctorscloset
1. Our first Christmas in our new HOME! Designers Guild Pillow from: Anna Maria Coscoros via Etsy
2. 24 week old baby bump on the 24th. Gold heart decal from Urban Walls
3. Christmas Eve Lunch Table Setup. Paper Table Runner- Cake Kitchen Papers via TheBay.com
4. New Christmas ornaments. House from GlucksteinHome and Letters from Pottery Barn
5. The most delicious cookies for Santa TheWhisk.ca
6. A glittery bow from H&M
7. DIY glittery deer.
8. Starting off 2012 right! BRUNCH!
9. Ballet Flats from mommy and baby girl. ToryBurch Chelsea Ballet flat & Bloc Baby form Baby Avenue
10. Designers Guild Wall Paper from The Cross Design.
11. Enjoying a good read after Christmas. GRACE A Memoir by Grace Coddington
12. Starting 2013 right with my favourite agenda by Kate Spade