I promised myself when I got pregnant that I wouldn’t turn my blog into a BABY/MOMMY Blog. And I won’t! But it’s hard not to post the things I’ve been shopping/looking for, while I’ve been pregnant! Plus, so many of you are asking what my favourite products are via twitter and Instagram. So I thought, why not share? I’m no mommy yet! But, from all the research and recommendations I’ve been getting, these products have been some of my favourite to date!! If you know me, I’m VERY practical. I like to stick to the basics… and yes, lots of blacks and neutral colors! (Keeping future babies in mind of course!) Enjoy! Have any favourites?? I would love to hear!!
Plus, don’t miss out on this week’s giveaway! A, oh so fabulous 7 A.M. Infant Le Sac Igloo and Warm muffs to keep YOU and baby nice and toasty on those cold days and nights!
Enter to win by:
***Don’t forget to leave a comment below! ***
1. Honest Diapers
2. 4Moms Classic MamaRoo Bounce Seat $199
3. ERGObaby Organic Cotton Baby Carrier $135
4. ERGObaby Organic Infant Insert Silver $38
5. Boy Pacifiers $9.99
6. Heimess Pacifier Chain | BabyAvenue $15
7. Bugaboo All Black Collection All Black Donkey available April 1st.
8. “This is” London, Rome, New York Books | The Cross Design $22
9. Hunter Infant Rain Boots $50
10. Tory Burch Diaper Bag $375
11. 7 A.M. Enfant Le Sac igloo $115
12. 7 A.M. Enfant Warm Muffs $44
13. Sophie la Girafe Teething Toy $24.50