The Side Chignon.
1. Using a round brush, blow dry hair smooth and straight. Focus on the top section.
2. Curl your hair into waves from the ears down.
3. Build volume at your crown by teasing hair gently at the crown.
4. Gather hair into a low ponytail. Twist it along the nape of your neck, pining as you go.
5. Once you reach your ear, shape the remaining hair into curls, & pin them back over the twist. 6. Spritz strands in place. Try a volume lifting hairspray.
7. To add texture, gently curl and scrunch the wispy ends with your fingertips.
Whimsical Half down, half up!
1. Use a large-barrel curling iron to create loose curls all around your head, from the ears down.
2. Part your hair in the middle, & use your fingers to loosen & separate the curls.
3. Starting halfway down the party, begin spritzing your roots with hairspray. Continue at the crown.
4. To create heights & volume, tease the sprayed hair with a fine tooth comb.
5. Use a brush to gently smooth the teased hair, & gather the sides up into a half pony.
6. Secure the sides with pins, then use your fingers to gently shape the curls into place.
7. End with shine spray.
1. Extreme Hold, Volume and Shine: S Factor- Chic Shine Hairspray
2. Finish Shine: S Factor- Shine Spray
3. Extreme Hold humidity resistant: JoiFix Firm
4. Strong Feather Hold: Sebastian- Shaper Zero Gravity
5. Hair Repair: Its a 10- Miracle Leave in Product
6. Hair Repair: RedKen- Anti-Snap
7. Hair Repair: Kerastase- Masquintense
8. Hair Rapair: Moroccanoil- Restoration Hair Mask
9. Oil Treatment: Moroccanoil- The Original (Note for fine hair use Moroccanoil ‘light’)
10. Oil Treatment for color treated Hair: Kerastase- Chroma Riche
11. Oil Treatment: Biosilk- Silk therapy
12. Volume: Big Sexy Hair- Root Pump
‘How to’ Hair images from marthastewartweddings.com